Friday, November 16, 2012

My 1st time visit to Ulta

I never heard of Ulta of until I enter the world of Instagram. All of my IG beauty doll who live on East coast raved about Ulta. So I googled Ulta in my area and finally I made an appearance in the store.
I was amazed! I felt like a kid in a candy store, pickup all kind products I probably would never use or already had in my collection. But I couldn't leave the store empty handed. So I decide to purchase a beauty purses and do my first giveaway since this was the first time visiting the store.
The Beauty Purse was too cute to pass up and I had to give one away to another beauty doll.

Ulta's Exclusive Holiday Collection
77pcs Day & Night ($200 value) 19.99
54 eyeshadows
9 lipcolors
6 cheek colors
2 lipsticks
2 liners

This could be yours, if you enter my contest on my Instagram page: thedivadoll


xo,
thedivadoll







No comments:

Post a Comment