Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

It's Resurrection Sunday! 

I hope you enjoy this beautiful day, today! 

Spring is here and I decide to wear this white eyelet A- line dress around town. 
Wearing white from head to toe is not the usual for me. But I could not resist adding my BJ cream/black love satchel and deciding if I should wear black heels or cream wedges. I decided to wear my never worn before cream wedges and added a hint of color on the neck with a water blue necklace. 


Also never leaving home without my glam shades. Those shades complete any outfit, an occasion and on any day of the week. 


Dress: Nordstrom 
Handbag: Betsey Johnson Love Quilted Satchel
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Aldo
Shoes: Agaci 
Glasses: Istyleherboutique 

                         xoxo
                         lalah

No comments:

Post a Comment