Monday, August 20, 2012

Sephora's VIB 2X Beauty Perks...

Who loves beauty perks? I do! Sephora is giving VIB's (Very Important Beauty Insider) double the points for each purchase made between now August 20th and August 26, 2012. Earning more points means more beauty products!

Sephora's VIB's rewards program is exclusive to Beauty Insider reward program. Spend $350 in one calendar year, and your reward will upgrade to a Very Important Beauty Insider membership (V.I.B.) and will retain that status throughout the following year.

VIB's receive exclusive offers, just like this one (Double the Points), exclusive events, private launch parties, shopping nights, early access to new products, seasonal discounts and much much more!

Since I'm one of Sephora's VIB,I will be shopping today! This gives me a good reason to shop for some Fall beauty items.

!Happy Monday!
xo,
thedivadoll

No comments:

Post a Comment